An ultra concentrated thick bleach formula that kills 99.999% germs including E. Coli, P. Vulgaris, P. Aeruginosa, S. Aureus. For hard surfaces only.
- Removes mould, moss, grease and smells
- Septic tank safe, phosphate free
- Disinfection of Floors, cups, toilets, drains, tiles, bins
The product seems to be a really good disinfectant, Given its name, it is an assurance that it can really kill germs. However, am worried about using it often as it is stated in the container that it is poison. My concern is that it may be harmful especially for our dog. Please include instructions about its proper usage. Do we need to rinse it out? Please reply.